Added to Cart
We know what you are thinking! Can condoms and oral sex really go together? Is it possible to give a nice blowjob with a condom in game? The answer is yes. It's more about the way you do it and not whether it's possible. Here are 5 easy steps to make it happen.
Easy 5 Steps
Follow these 5 steps and feel the difference
1. Get him nice and hard first. Hand jobs are safe and usually do the trick! Remember what Hank Moody once said in Californication series - they are a lost art really.
2. Once he’s ready, choose a condom that is tight and secure in the base but loose on the tip and shaft, for wiggle room. You have two options here: stick with the old-school or go for the flavours. Choosing a natural condom that gives you freedom of movement and provides complete safety is a safe bet to make. Some people prefer to get some flavors in the bedroom. Also an interesting idea, kind of modern.
3. Squeeze some lube into the condom before putting it on. It will decrease the friction between his skin and the rubber, making the experience more pleasurable for him as a result. The biggest complaint men have about condom-covered blowjobs is that they hardly feel anything. Trust us when saying that a combination of a loose-topped condom and tasty, long-lasting lube will take care of that complaint in the flash!
4. That rubbery taste certainly does not help improve the mood, so throw in some flavored condoms for the benefit of the giver. We heard it tastes like candy.
5. Once everything is set up, the giver can go ahead, or give a head, and do what he/she normally does! With enough wiggle room and wetness between the condom and his penis, it shouldn’t feel any less pleasurable than the standard way. Using condoms for oral sex does not just protect you from getting STDs, but also greatly reduces the chances of getting throat cancer. The idea may sound weird at first, but yes it can be done and yes, it can be fun!
Out of stock