Added to Cart
When shopping for the right condom it can be rather difficult. The same applies for women shopping for condoms that they are readily available for the big bang! For the man he must take into consideration the right fit, pleasure with the woman he’s planning intimacy with and if it will break or not. The same may apply for the woman shopping for a man she’s not quite familiar with. She have to worry about how the condom fits, if ribbed and lubricated would work and/or if she should add some excitement and try colored condoms.
So, how do we know what is the best fit for him or our guy? In my day all we knew were Magnums and if you carried them in your wallet, you left quite an impression. Well I have discovered Magnums are now overrated. Men complain they are too snug and they perspire while wearing them. So, perhaps checking out optional brands while you are visiting the condom aisle would be an good idea.
Below is List of Some Best Popular Condoms For Him to Shop:
1. Trojan Thintensity- Odorless condom. Finally, I have always hated that latex powdery smell.
2. LifeStyles SKYN- For those with latex allergy.
3. Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms- One of the thinnest condoms super sensitivity and a sufficient amount of lubricant.
4. Crown Skinless Skin Condoms- Strong lightly lubricated condom that feels like you’re not wearing a condom at all.
5. Beyond Seven Condoms- Condom for average sized men.
6. Kimono Micro Thin- Very thin condom with little to no lubrication. Lubrication is needed for added pleasure.
7. Trustex Extra Large- Perfect condom for endowed men without them feeling a snugger fit and causing perspiring.
8. LifeStyles KYNG- Ribbed condom with room for the head of the man’s penis. Also, great for the larger men.
9. LifeStyles THYN Sensitive- Sensitive, thin and large condom.
10. Durex Avanti Bare Latex-Best condom for men looking for the sensitive bare feel.
According to Men’s Health Article - Which Condom Is Best for You? dated February 9th, 2015, Trojan Ecstasy ribbed condoms is a contender due to the shape similar to a bat and it’s lubrication.
I am ecstatic finally manufacturers understand many unwanted pregnancies were caused by the wrong fitted condom for the man. Snugged fitting condoms would fit so tight and cause discomfort for both the man and woman. Many times the condom would slip off. What a relief for the man to finally be able to breathe, but also an burden as well.
Below are important links that will assist you when making a decision what is the best condom for you and your partner. It may take a few tries and brands before you figure out which one works for you both. However, keep in mind the condom you may find the perfect wallet buddy may not work for every woman. Be sure and test the waters and have a few extra wallet buddies just in case.