Added to Cart
As sexual beings, it is normal to become bored with the same old routine sex. We get tired of the same old thing over and over and over again, trying out new positions only to end up in the emergency room and become the butt of jokes on social media. Spicing up the old sex life is much simpler than hanging from a chandelier wearing six-inch platform stilettos wearing pasties. And you can start by adding a bit of flavor in the bedroom – with flavored condoms.
What are Flavored Condoms?
What are flavored condoms, you ask? Flavored condoms are regular, latex condoms that come in a variety of flavors for your taste buds. While regular, latex condoms can be used to offer protection from fluids while performing oral sex, flavored condoms were created to mask the very unpleasant taste of latex. Flavored condoms protect against sexually transmitted diseases that can be transferred through oral sex, just as regular latex condoms protect against sexually transmitted diseases through genital sexual intercourse.
How to Use Flavored Condoms?
How can you use flavored condoms to spice up your sex life? How about adding a banana-flavored condom to your/your partner’s manly banana? Flavored condoms come in a variety of flavors for your every edible fantasy - from fruity apply and strawberry to intoxicating whiskey. Let us not leave out chicken flavored and gravy flavored for those who really want to eat a meal. With flavored condoms, you can add sexy guessing games into your bedroom.
To play the game “What’s My favourite Flavor”, all you require is a blindfold, flavored condoms and a willing partner.
1. Have your partner blind fold you.
2. Then, have your partner allow you to pick just one condom from a hat.
3. Have your partner open the condom wrapper, just at the tip. Have him or her hold the unopened end of the condom in his mouth, then bring his mouth close your nose.
4. Can you guess the flavor with your sense of smell? No licking. Not yet.
5. Then, still blind-folded, your partner allows you to put the condom on him. When your partner gives you permission, then you are allowed to taste to see if you guessed correctly.
“What’s my Flavor” is a very simple, safe and super game to play with flavored condoms. And there are a plethora of flavored condoms to choose from. But if this is your first time experimenting with flavored condoms, a flavored condom taste test could be another fun and sexy game to play.
Flavored condom taste-tests are becoming a new thing because there are so many to choose from. For example, in a not-so-sexy experiment, the editorial staff at Houston Press conducted a flavored condom taste test of their own in search of the best and worst tasting condoms. They concluded that Strawberry, Grape and Tropical flavors were the best flavored condoms. And although chocolate may be an aphrodisiac, it is anything but as a condom flavor. BuzzFeed’s the Try Girls and Friends also conducted a hilarious flavored condom taste-test. But as with anything, yours and your partner’s taste buds are what is important. So try and have fun.
While flavored condoms are definitely safe and add a whole other dimension to your oral sex life, they are not to be used for vaginal or sex. Flavored condoms can cause yeast infection and mild to severe irritation of the genital area that can result in complications. Also, when using a flavored condom, it is best to make sure the condom is warm before using in order to enhance or bring out the flavor.
How to Put on a Condom?
Flavored condoms are very easy to access and easy to use. They are, in fact, regular, latex condoms. The only difference is that these just taste better. When shopping for flavored condoms, make sure that the condom is not just a novelty condom and is actually safe for use. To be on the safe side, stick to well know condom brands such as Durex or Lifestyles to avoid confusion. And always, always, ALWAYS check the expiration date. Yes, condoms do expire. Expired condoms break easily which would pretty much defeat the purpose of using a condom. Now that the unsexy business is out of the way, here is a step-by-step guide to putting on a condom, just in case this is your first time.
1. Put the condom on before your partner's penis touches your vulva or, in this case, your mouth. Pre-cum, the fluid that leaks from a guy's penis before he ejaculates, can contain sperm from the last time the guy came.
2. One condom per erection, please. (So stock up.)
3. Be very careful not to damage or tear the condom when you're unwrapping it. If it's torn, brittle, or stiff, toss it and use another.
4. Put a drop or two of lube inside the condom. It will help the condom slide on, and it will make things more pleasurable for your partner.
5. If your partner is not circumcised, pull back his foreskin before rolling on the condom.
6. Leave at least half-inch of extra space at the tip of the condom to collect the semen, before squeezing the air out of the tip.
7. Unroll the condom over the penis as far as it will go.
8. Smooth out any air bubbles—they can cause condoms to break.
9. Then lube up, and get at it.
Flavored condoms, although just for oral sex, offer a variety of fun activities to introduce into your bedroom. So, the next time you contemplate heating up your bedroom with some new moves, consider the safer, sexier and tastier realm of flavored condoms. And remember, flavored condoms are for oral sex, unless the packaging says otherwise. But do not fret; there are plenty of other condoms and toys for your vaginal and anal pleasures.