Added to Cart
Sir Richards Classic Ribbed
Sir Richards Classic Ribbed
Availability: In stock
Ships from: Pennsylvania
90 days return
Designed to provide increased sensation and stimulation.
2 Classic Design
A traditional design, ideal for any traditional or untraditional plans you might have.
Vegan blend is free from casein.
Sir Richard's Classic Ribbed Condoms have a traditional design with a touch of texture, perfect for every situation. The ribs are crafted to provide increased sensation and stimulation, while the classic design offers the perfect fit. Think of it as a designer pinstripe suit for your (or your man’s) penis.
All Sir Richard’s condoms are eco-friendly. They are made from 100% natural latex and lubricated with a premium lubricant that is free of parabens, glycerin and spermicide. The latex blend dos not contain casein, which is a milk protein (or any other dairy product). Because of this, Sir Richard’s Condoms are one of only a handful of condom brands that have been certified by the American Vegetarian Association (AVA).
Sir Richard's Condoms are vegan-certified and PETA-certified. They are also manufactured to ensure that they have a very minimal latex odor. Why not do something good while you’re doing something good? Sir Richard’s Condoms were created as a way to address the growing global health crisis of lack of condom accessibility. One of the goals of Sir Richard’s Condoms was to produce a superior-quality, safe condom while harnessing the power of this business to donate condoms in regions where condom availability is lacking. For every Sir Richard’s Condom you buy, the company will provide a condom to a developing area. Sir Richard’s is also the exclusive condom partner of RED, and 5% of the proceeds from every Sir Richard's brand of condoms will go to the fight against AIDS.
Average size. Standard straight wall shape. Latex. Lubricated. Reservoir tip.
|Quantity & Package Description||12 Latex Condoms|
|Condom Layflat Width||53mm|
|Condom Thickness||.07 mm|
|Condom Shape||Pleasure Shaped|
|Condom Features||Chemical-free, Premium silicone-based lubricant. No spermicides, glycerin or parabens.|
- good quality
- not sure
- like it a lot
- No breaks and my girlfriend loves the ribs on them
- Thinner than Trojans, but still felt durable
I'm going to share the pros and cons from a woman's perspective (for those interested):
Pros: - These condoms have, in my opinion, the best texture and feel of any male condom. They are ribbed, which adds a little extra texture and friction that I personally enjoy (the ultra thin were like silk - no friction at all. They are as close to au natural as he has felt to me while wearing a condom. The pleasure dots were incredible, but a little too much for me to experience all the time!). I could see where this would depend on the person, however.
- There is no aftertaste, no odor, and no physical sensation or residual lube left by the condom after use. As someone who found her skin more sensitive after having our first child, I have to say this was the best! The way I felt after we used this condom is actually no different than when we used no condom at all. Anyone with chemical sensitivities or allergies can understand how important that is!
Friends who have had several issues with their vaginal health have also told me these condoms help keep them more balanced.
- My husband has never complained about these. They 're a bit thinner than Trojans, which made him a bit nervous, but they held up under intense...you know. The reservoir is also generous, so no spillage or clean up troubles here.
- VEGAN. This is not a concern for us, but for many people, this is a huge pro!
- The packaging is very appealing. Women are visual too! They are easy to open.
- Every condom sold = a condom donated to a developing nation (See the videos on their website regarding their Haitian condom - they are inspiring!).
Cons: - Price: they're very expensive. To be fair, they feel like the Cadillac of condoms so-to-speak, so it's totally worth it - but if we had a tighter budget, I don't know if we could justify it (this depends on budgets and frequency of use obviously).
- Lack of availability in stores: By us, they're only sold at CVS - which isn't far from us, but we live in a major metropolitan area.
- Not well lubricated: Lubrication preferences vary. While we don't mind being responsible for selecting and using the lube of our choice (the chemicals in a lot of pre-lubed condoms are harmful and painful for some people), I can see why this would be annoying or problematic for other customers. This wasn't a con for us, but I think it would be for many.
- Sometimes inconsistent sizing: We've used 5 boxes (estimate), and on 1 or 2 occasions the condoms felt "too tight" for my husband to feel comfortable using...and by "too tight" I mean, "this isn't going to work." This has only happened a couple times, so we're willing to chalk that up to a factory defect (they came from the same box).
As first time buyers, we went with the variety pack, found what we liked, compared to our older brand and made the switch. For anyone looking to clean up their bodies or lifestyles, or just wanting to try something new while doing good for the world, I'd highly recommend Sir Richard's. (Posted on 10/31/2015)
- Like the marketing idea behind them
- nasty smell to it like gerbil or hamster food
- If you are looking for a condom with a few more bells and whistles, you might want to look elsewhere
- Good quality and consistent
- I really like this. No surprises here. It's very good quality.